Forever Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Fantasy

Welcome to Forever Fantasy, a linkshell on the Phoenix server.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keket and my Movie, Yo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keket

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Keket and my Movie, Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:53 am

So I'm Quince's lovable sister, Keket. There's some good news today! The video that I've been taking about is finally in production, anyone who wants to be in it just needs to post a front pic of their character and tell me, I'll do the rest. ^^ So far we've got myself, Hadean, and Quince.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw
Red Rider, Orphan
Bonesaw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:12 am

Steve your movie is going to give me cancer!
Back to top Go down
HADEAN
Pale Rider, Master Death
HADEAN

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 am

WHAT THE HELL, I DIDNT AGREE TO THAT, I DIDNT SEND YOU PICTURES, WHATCHU DOIN PUTTING ME INYOUR MOVIE WITHOUT MY EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONCENT, IM GONNA KILL YOU IN THE EYESOCKET STEVE!@$!~$!%%!@^$%!#%%!@%%$!@%@!^%!^&#&^@^!$%@!%
Back to top Go down
Keket

PostSubject: Re: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:22 am

Too bad! I'm sick of waiting, I am now putting on anyone I want on my movie, if you don't want to be in it, I require 3 sepereate hand written letters specifying that and they must be post marked by.... April 27, 10:31 MT time.
Back to top Go down
HADEAN
Pale Rider, Master Death
HADEAN

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:47 pm

im gonna kill you steve
Back to top Go down
Keket

PostSubject: Re: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:25 pm

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! You can kill me, but you cannot silence my spirit!
Keket and my Movie, Yo! New-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keket and my Movie, Yo!   Keket and my Movie, Yo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keket and my Movie, Yo!
Page 1 of 1